Sueños Y Gritas

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Update on mi vida

I finally have some good news to share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So most you know that one of the sadder parts of my life for the last 2.5 years has been that I have not had anybody special in my life. Well, I am very pleased to tell you there has been some movement in that area of my life. About a week and a half ago I met a guy by the name of Eric at an event on UW-Madison's campus. We really clicked that night and have been talkin since. Here are a few details about Eric:

  • He is a Ph.D. student at Madison in English (emphasis in rhetoric and composition) and just earned his Master's in Af. Am. Studies.
  • He is from Queens, NY
  • He went to Lincoln University (the first HBCU ever established)
  • He is a fuckin' down as shit organizer
  • He has a very old soul

Well, I thought I would just share that piece of information with you all. In case I do not post before the holidays...I love everyone and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Much love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Awwww....papi chulo! That's so cute! Another other information about him? Wanna write a book stalker?

    Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with that! Sounds exciting!

    And also, thanks for your comment. You're fuckin' awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lova ya,

    Richie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 17, 2004 at 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home